Hi, I’m Kevin
I’m a growth hacker, occasional writer, and software developer living in Los Angeles. On Twitter I’m @mrkevinhype
Sign Up to Get Access to My Best Growth Hacks
Don’t want to read my intro? Skip to the essays.
Some of my accomplishments:
- Growth / operations of PhotoWhoa, an e-commerce site for photographers. Hit 6-figures revenue in year 1 and was acquired by year 2.5. Completely bootstrapped.
- Created a streetwear line called Winter Lotus that was eventually acquired by my partner.
- Run close to $1m in monthly ad spend on Facebook.
- Helped launch a media startup, Amped Asia, which grew to 4m monthly pageviews at its peak and a team of 10+, here’s a tour of our office.
- Helped launch a new brand to $681k monthly revenue by month 5 (At 230% mom growth in the first 3 months) off the back of Facebook ads.
Are you interested in launching your own software product, e-commerce brand, or becoming an entrepreneur in general? I help people like you scale and grow their business.
Read my essays here.
And here’s me below in Japan: